Just the Crystals was picked top choice of the 6 Best Crystal Litters for 2020 by We’re All About Pets: “Outstanding”, and “This unscented, dye-free litter has consistent, high-capacity crystals that soak up urine and keep the box fresh.”
Your #1 choice in premium crystal cat litter. Highest measured absorbency, lowest dust, lasts longer than other "bargain" brands.
Free shipping for Amazon Prime members
or with qualifying SuperSaver purchase
Your Best Choice in Premium Crystal Cat Litter -- Consistently Voted a Top Choice for 2020
Other sites praising Just the Crystals
- Feline Living (Reviews and Buyer’s Guide of Top 5 Best Crystal Cat Litters for 2020): “Just the Crystals seems to beat out many other crystal granule brands as far as liquid absorption go.”
- Cat Life Today (The Best Crystal Litters of 2020): “If you’re looking for a crystal cat litter that you can put in a sensitive area, such as your office, this is the one.”
- Incredible Kitty (10 Best Silica Gel Cat Litters Reviews 2020): “…recommended by buyers, as it is very low on dust.”
- Pet Fashion Week (Best Crystal Cat Litter Reviews 2020): “With Just the Crystals Premium Crystal Cat Litter, you can provide your cat with the cleanest and freshest litter box. When it comes to controlling odor, you can count on this product.”
- You can find a broad range of crystal litters available on the market today. While some are good quality, they tend to be over-priced, and unfortunately the cheap brands often provide less than optimal performance. In 2009, we developed Just the Crystals through extensive testing because we had grown tired of the cheaper “bargain” crystals, which were dusty, didn’t absorb well, didn’t eliminate odor and just didn’t last very long. You’ll find Just the Crystals have been tested for the highest measured absorbency rate on the market (measured in ml/gm), plus they emit very low dust.
- Many of our customers report being able to go around 30 days from one bag of Just the Crystals (4.4lbs), but honestly, due to the wide variation in cat sizes, habits, diets, and environmental factors, we will not make specific claims on how long our litter will last.
- What we can promise, is if you follow our suggested tips, your litter will last significantly longer (no matter what brand you choose – ours or theirs). Since we are cat owners like you, we have worked closely with our factory to perform extensive testing in order to find the right blend for Just the Crystals’ optimal performance and our cats’ prime satisfaction and happiness. We feel confident that you won’t find that attention to detail from many other crystal litter manufacturers on the market today.
- With Just the Crystals you get the best overall value in a premium crystal litter, especially if you combine with the helpful tips mentioned here on our website and take advantage of free Amazon shipping. Furthermore, because it’s important to us to provide a planet friendly product, Just the Crystals are entirely in eco-friendly packaging, from the recycled cardboard boxes to the fully recyclable plastic bags, which means we make it easy and handy for you to “reduce, re-use, and recycle”.
SUPERIOR ODOR CONTROL
Most types of litter claim this, but none can match crystals
LESS LANDFILL WASTE
Not only is crystal litter biodegradable, but on average you use 5 times less
To pets and children and does not contain crystalline silica (which is present in clay litters and may be carcinogenic to cats)
To clumping litter on a monthly basis as you use so much less
Crystal litter absorbs up to 5X more than clay — DOES NOT CLUMP
Crystal litters differ from traditional clay litters in that absorption happens similar to a sponge soaking up the urine. Since the urine remains in the crystal “sponge” unchanged, as it is exposed to air circulation the water vapor evaporates from the sponge leaving the waste solids with the silica. The absorption process interacts chemically with those physical properties until a saturation point occurs, at which time you will need to change the litter. A great thing about silica, the absorption process also kills bacteria creating a safer and healthier environment for you and your kitty.
SAFE FOR HUMANS
For further information please consult your doctor.